May 20, 2007

Blackwing a Paris

The Diaries are away in Paris at the moment. Back in a few days!

Audrey Hepburn in "Funny Face" looks out over a Paris balcony. While this scene was shot on a sound stage in Culver City, the film has a lot of fun location footage with the actors dancing around the real Paris-and some very appealing interior art direction, too.


Mark Mayerson said...

Audrey Hepburn? You mean that's not you, Jenny? Enjoy Paris.

Randeep Katari said...

That's awesome...there is no other place in the world I would rather be right now, my final film is going to be set in Paris...I wish I had the money and time to go research there....have fun!


Jenny said...

Ha! But every woman does have a little Audrey in them, Mark-especially in Paris! ; ) I certainly am enjoying it as much as she did in Funny Face.

Jenny said...

Thanks, Randeep-and good luck on your film! Paris is an inspiring place, alright...I don't really know how I can readjust to...Los Angeles.